Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Skyline Luge

This place was so cool! First we rode up on a Gondola to the top of the mountain, and that's where we had our business visit (I feel like I should write about these more on my blog because it just seems like I'm doing all these crazy things--which I am!--but I really am learning lots about businesses and stuff). Most business visits we have the person presenting the information talks about how the business started, what has happened since, and where the company is now and then we have a Q&A. It is actually extremely interesting to learn about the start of the business and then to experience what the business has become since then. I would write about all of it...but that wouldd probably bore you all so I'll just post pics about what we experienced. The Luge is similar to like a plasma car (those little cars that you move the handle side to side to make you go forward--my nephew is insane on them) but you pull the handle back a little to get the wheel out, and then pull it back all the way for the brakes. It was a lot of fun. There were different raceways that were really cool. When I get home, hopefully I can post the videos because they are sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment