Thursday, May 21, 2015

Day 2 in Sydney

That morning we walked around through Heden Park where there is this cool war memorial building and just some really pretty trees and things. Then we went into a Cathedral that was absolutely beautiful. Afterwards we went to the Royal Botanic Gardens. It was way cool. So many plants and trees and flowers that I've never seen before. There were always lots of birds that I had never seen. It was a nice morning to just stroll through some pretty sights, even if my legs were dying from all the walking.
Sydney Opera House! We got to go inside for a tour which was awesome. I wish I would've written down everything our guide was saying. Also, our guide's name was Bruce and we got him to say "Hello, I'm Bruce" in his accent just like the shark on Finding Nemo. It was so great to go inside and to just be at this world icon!

No comments:

Post a Comment