We've had it for a while but have yet to post it--enjoy!! Randy Rouse and his videographer colleague, Jack Openshaw, did an AMAZING job with our pictures and this video. I am so thrilled with how everything turned out and I am so very grateful that I have such wonderful pictures to be able to remember our special day with. I recommend them BOTH to anyone and everyone! They were also amazing people to work with and have join us on our wedding day!
*The link for the video has been taken down, maybe I can get it to be viewable, if not head over to facebook and check out our pictures!*
If you'd like to see our pictures, the majority of them are on FB but here's a couple just in case :)
So glad you told me to switch the link. Now I can actually follow your blog for real!
ReplyDeleteNo problem! For some reason I assumed that it would just update the links everywhere since everything else is the same with all of my old blog posts but I guess not! I'm glad that I saw that on your blog.
Delete